Tuesday, August 12, 2014

This is me

Hi there,

My name is Margot. I Live in Belgium, a small country in Western Europe. I'm a soon to be graduate in chemical engineering science with an additional interest in all things business and economically related. I love to read and learn new things.

I know this might make me seem a little geeky (and I probably am to some extend) but there is so much more to it. I love to travel, am addicted to several tv series (what's not to love about Suits, The Big Bang Theory, Game Of Thrones and -for old-times' sake- Friends) and I love shopping and make-up as much as the next girl does.

I strongly believe every one of us has the capacities to make a change in this world. With my blog I hope to inspire you to do just that. But, we don't have to be serious all the time so there will also be room to just have fun and appreciate the little things.

I hope to see you around!



No comments:

Post a Comment