Friday, August 29, 2014

Open Happiness

Hi there,

I'm so excited to tell you more about what must be a collaboration of two of my most favorite things: Meet the Coca-Cola collection by OPI.

Coca-Cola by OPI contains nine new, limited edition nail polishes inspired by the world-famous drinks from the Coca-Cola Company. The colors go from classic Coca-Cola Red, to metallic silver for Diet Coke, black with red glitters for the Coke Zero, warm purple for Cherry Coke and a beige color for Vanilla Coke. The line also contains a glistening green color for Sprite, a fresh orange and deep purple for Fanta Orange and Fanta Grape.


My personal favorite is the classic red color, it's just such an iconic color. Apart from the fact that it is such a pretty color I'm very happy with the coverage of the nail polish, one layer suffices to get the vibrant red color and even one week later, with some touch ups of my tips, my nails look as if I just painted them. With the pictures below you can decide for yourself, is it really a Coca-Cola Red nail polish? I certainly think so.



What is your favorite color from the collection?




No comments:

Post a Comment